1995 57ft Catamaran Sleeps 8 Guests In 4 Cabins, Sailing fun for the whole family
Luxury sailing catamaran VISION is as comfortable as she is seaworthy. This Lagoon 57 is an ideal build for first time charter guests featuring unmatched stability and excellent speed under sail. The yacht has a spacious cockpit, sized for the entire charter party to be together. For sun and fun, huge trampolines on the bow let everyone enjoy an exciting ride over the water. For guests who want to hoist the sails and take a turn at the helm, the Captain is a patient instructor and VISION handles exceedingly well. Step aboard VISION and be impressed with the great views, open social spaces, nautical blue and white furnishings, luxury linens...
3 Queen Beds
4 Wash Basins
4 Electric Heads
Queen-Stern Starboard, with en-suite, Electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans.
Queen-Stern Port, with en-suite, Electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans.
Queen-Forward Starboard, with en-suite, Electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans.
Twin - 2 singles (upper and lower)-Midship Port, with en-suite, Electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans.
Cabin height: 1.91m. almost 6' 4''
Bed length: 1.91m.
Bunk Beds: 6'4"
USB charger outlets 12v for ipads/ phones, computers in every cabin (Bring your own 12v. cigarette lighter adapter)
USB charger for phones & iPads in each cabin....
WiFi internet access
Generator:yes 16 kw
Ipod/device docking station
Air conditioning and fans
Cockpit and flybridge speakers
Night Air conditioning and fans
Salon TV with satellite tv
* PREMIUM Bluetooth Marine Sound System with NEW Speakers.
* OUTDOOR Projector for movies and games.
* Replenish of card & board games and toys for adults and kids.
ZAR MINI 14' aluminum bottom Suzuki 50HP Four Stroke Dinghy
Stand Up Paddle
2 Man Kayak
2 x Stand-up paddle boards
2020-2021 Improvements VISION:
Rebranding with a modern new concept, new logo and colors and vinyl lighting stripes
FULL outside REFIT:
* NEW SAILS and sail covers
• New foam and covers of COCKPIT CUSHIONS, sun beds, throw pillows and trampoline back rest
• NEW PAINT throughout deck, non-skid, house-in and cockpit.
* Fresh waterline paint matching the new colors
• New fun inflatables, floating MATS and seating FLOATS, floating BELTS and BEAN bags.
* NEW Acrylic glasses in ALL the hatches with brand new fittings.
* 2 trampoline awning shades
* NEW Custom Made Panel Instrument.
• New linens, sheets, bath & Turkish towels and décor matching the new colors.
• NEW CORIAN COUNTERTOPS in the 5 bathrooms with new faucet/showers, toilet seats.
• Re-upholstery of walls panels in all the cabins matching the new colors.
• BRIGHTWORK inside salon, cabins (Pirate's Den is totally new now!) heads, kitchen and ALL floors.
• New appliances lighting and fans in all cabins.
* Shower curtain rods in all the bathrooms
* NEW drinkware.New ICONIQ reusable insulated water tumblers
* Turquoise blankets to use on deck or beach
* New soft goods
CAPTAIN/CHEF CHARLY ZAHR
Charly grew up just outside of glamorous, vibrant, Buenos Aires, Argentina. His culture of music, playing the guitar, great food, fine wine and entertaining friends, are part of what makes his charter style so special.
In his early 20s, Charly completed his studies in Industrial Engineering at the University of Buenos Aires. He left the dazzle of the capital and a successful career as a musician/singer with his band, “Charly Zahr & Co." He moved to Rio de la Plata, where once he gripped a yacht helm he did not want to let go. He said, “A good friend introduced me to this passion for yachting. It was as if I’d been ...