1983 70ft Sail Boat Sleeps 6 Guests In 3 Cabins, Sailing Adventure
2 Queen Beds
2 Wash Basins
2 Electric Heads
(1) Queen midship port master cabin has a private ensuite head and stall shower.
(1) Queen forward V-berth has ensuite vanity and shares head with twin bunk cabin below.
(1) Twin cabin with upper lower berths. This cabin also has an ensuite vanity and shares head with Queen V-berth cabin above however it does have it's own vanity and sink in the cabin.
Crew have separate aft crew cabin with head and storage area.
Yacht is fully air condition upon request, added $80 per night A/C fee.
Yacht has hydraulic swim platform which lowers from the deck into the water for easy access for guests....
WiFi internet access
Cockpit and flybridge speakers
Air conditioning and fans
Salon TV with satellite tv
Night Air conditioning and fans
Water Maker: 50GPH
Ipod/device docking station
(4) Bean bag chairs on front deck
(4) lounge chairs on aft deck
12' inflatable 20HP 4 stroke Yahama Dinghy
Stand Up Paddle
1 Man Kayak
Justin was born in Connecticut, a state saturated in oceanic history; but, if you ask him he will tell you he is from the ocean, “home is where the anchor drops.” Unlike most young American men, Justin was raised mainly by his seafaring grandparents and received an education whilst they sailed up and down the Eastern Coast of the United States
The world has been Justin’s oyster and he was privileged enough to have spent his youth in various countries and honed his captain’s education in a myriad of maritime schools. A skilled sailor, he received his master’s license at the juvenile age of only sixteen; he was unable to escape the call of t...