2019 64ft Power Boat Sleeps 8 Guests In 4 Cabins, Experience Performance and Luxury
MY COLETTE is the best equipped and newest Lagoon 630 available on the market today. She is the more popular and much more practical galley up owner's version. This layout will make the ideal family cruising boat or dream Caribbean Charter boat. She is equipped with a comfortable air-conditioned crew quarters creating giving her the ability to use all five cabins for VIP charter guests. With a length of 64-feet and a 33-foot beam, COLETTE is astonishingly spacious. There are so many seating and sunning options, guests can always find a private space to relax, or enjoy the party together. The aft deck is 247 square feet, a favorite place t...
4 Queen Beds
4 Wash Basins
4 Electric Heads
4 ensuite Guest Cabins with A/C, Satellite Direct TV or Movie Theatre database, Bluetooth Connections, electric fans, USB charging stations:
Queen-Stbd-Aft - Primary Suite
Queen/Stbd/Fwd - VIP Suite
Queen/Port/Fwd - Guest suite
Queen/Port/Aft - Guest suite
Cabins Headroom - 6'2"
Salon Headroom - 6'2"...
WiFi internet access
Ipod/device docking station
Air conditioning and fans
Cockpit and flybridge speakers
Night Air conditioning and fans
Salon TV with satellite tv
• 900 sq.ft. of the interior space that bathes in natural light, thanks to large windows all around
• 250 sq.ft. of aft deck alone: party central with a bar, refrigerator, ice maker and a huge barbeque, plus a transom seating and large dinette in the cockpit
• The flybridge with two helm stations, massive sunpads, an outdoor kitchenette, and another bar
• Broad, teak lined side decks with safety rails
• The hydraulic platform and the “teak beach” aft
• Two cozy trampolines and lounge cushions at the bow
• The salon: comfortable sofas, a multifunctional table, retractable TV set
• The central galley: well-equipped, plenty of storage, and a long island with lots of countertop space.
Highfield 15' 60HP Dinghy
1 Man Kayak
Adult Water Skis
2 Man Kayak
Kids Water Skis
Stand Up Paddle
One e-foil - an electric surfboard that raises up in the water.
CAPTAIN: ADAM DREFFIN
Adam was born in the Exumas aboard the boat of his parents. He was a real water baby. He shot his first lobster at age 6. As a youth, Adam would disappear into hidden coves with his brother, trolling for fish while handling a sailing dinghy. He explored everywhere and is familiar with every island. His passion for the Bahamas is evident.
Adam's parents, along with his younger brother Warren, all set off for a world cruise on their sailing boat once the boys reached teenage years, so Adam is also very widely travelled to many exotic parts of the world. When they reached Australia the boys went to school and college th...